Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hi everybody

I`m doing great in Czech Republic. I got a new haircut and two kittens to keep me company before Jiri`s arrival.

School is fine. I`m surprised I still know how to study. I`m still searching for a job. I got some interviews, was accepted to one job, which I don`t like so much, so I`ll probably keep doing interviews and wait for something better.





I miss y`all, so keep me updated about your lives.

♥ Sona ♥

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiri Nykodym said...

hi, sonia
it's ve, so sorry i could not join yu in ck. i had an amazing time in europe i now know why yu wanted to return home. europe is beautiful and i hope one daay i will have the priviledge of joining yu and jirie there.
p.s. your haircut makes you look mature, very nice. i will keep in touch
this is from V who just came back from EU
ve

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home