2006-01-02 Justo/Emir in Brno
This is talk about tiny small festival of Rochester guys in Brno. Justo confirmed that his trip with Emir throughout piece of Europe was just excellent. He may mentioned how many Rochester people he met on his trip, I think Anke, Javier, Jose in Prague, finally Pavel, Sona nad me here... The day he decided to stop in Brno was quite busy for me (it was my first day taking new job), in fact weatherwise it was not the best day either, but we made it the best for us.

We started on the way to our home having couple wheat beers in Pegas microbrewery, it was wet everywhere but in pub, including our boots. After having little refresh and arragment for night and of course taking this picture we took another tour to another Peagas sitting just on our street. The double Smazeny syr - breadfried slice of cheese - the Czech very popular cheap junk was Justo's favorite and probably the most recognized czech word/taste/smell.
Justo and Emir, we didn't give you much attention through your visit in Brno, but you anyway decided to come. I am so glad and thank you for that. It was very kind of come through feeling of I used to think of shallow promise: Come to see me once I am home! OK! and it works!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home